Sunday 29 January 2012

A Match Made in Heaven


Yesterday I unexpectedly discovered my next hardcore crush in of all places the news paper! No I wasn't creepily stalking the classifieds, I was casually flicking through the pages and a prime example of a perfect partnership appeared right before my eyes. An alluring image of vintage meets modern design a....Jukecase!


A two-tone custom designed Jukecase


Instantly I fell in love with it's beautific appearance and genius concept. This portable sound system by 'Son Valise' is the cutest mod con and nostalgic combo going round, and has gone straight to the top of my ever growing wish list. I haven't had the pleasure of viewing one in the flesh just yet, but plan to loiter around the latest collection of them in admiration at the next 'Rose St. Artists' Market' 


No comments:

Post a Comment