Friday 30 November 2012

Vintage Connection

One of the many things I love about being in the world of vintage is all the gorgwa people I am constantly meeting and coming into contact with! It seems that lovers of old things are generally super amazing people, full of character, kindness, and with a wealth of information.

A couple of the many lovely people I have met within my vintage lifestyle are Tamarah from  Shabby Vintage Junk and Lisa from Vintage Influence. Both have a style and wares to die for! Recently they held a 'Vintage Showcase' and lucky for me I got to see a preview of their collaboration before the big event!

Tamarah and Lisa set up an open house vintage sale and invited selected buyers, merchandisers and stylists for an exclusive shopping feast. Tamarah and Lisa make a great team and did an amazing job of displaying their beautiful wares. The following photos are just a taste of what was on offer and do not reflect the outstanding job they did enough.

I probably should of taken my pics before dusk on that balmy night, but the offer of a cold brewski and chit chat with fellow vintage fans was a way to tempting distraction upon my arrival!









No comments:

Post a Comment